- Centralized Management: Up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers.
- Free Cloud Access: Manage and monitor with the Omada app or Web UI from anywhere, anytime.
- On-Premises Management: Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- Industry-Leading Hardware Design: A powerful chipset, durable metal casing, USB 2.0 port for auto backup, and two Fast Ethernet ports.
- Flexible Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB (DC 5V/Minimum 1A) for flexible installation.
- Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring: The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see the real-time network status and traffic distribution.
- Real-Time Network Topology: Helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Easier Network Maintenance: WiFi heatmap simulator, visualizable network report, and batch & multi-site management benefit network maintenance.
- Centralized management for up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers.
- Cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime.
- Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- The Omada app for convenient management.
- Industry-leading hardware design with a powerful chipset, durable metal casing, and USB 3.0 port for auto backup.
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.