TL-ER7206 SafeStream Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Gigabit Ports: 1 gigabit SFP and 5 gigabit RJ45 ports provide high-speed wired connectivity.
- Up to 4 WAN Ports: 1 gigabit SFP WAN port, 1 gigabit RJ45 WAN port, 2 gigabit WAN/LAN ports optimize bandwidth usage.
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports up to 100× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 50× OpenVPN*, 50× L2TP, and 50× PPTP VPN connections.
- Abundant Security Features: Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense,IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data.
Omada SDN—The Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
As the gateway that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, TL-ER7206 allows for remote and centralized management, anywhere, anytime. Standalone management via the Web UI or app is also available to maximize convenience.
Up to Four WAN Gigabit Ports to Optimize Bandwidth Usage
One gigabit SFP WAN port, one gigabit RJ45 WAN port, and two freely interchangeable WAN/LAN ports allow the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various internet access requirements through one device. The multi-WAN Load Balancing function distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
Highly Secure VPN
TL-ER7206 supports IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN over IPSec/SSL protocols. With a powerful hardware design, the router supports and manages up to 100× LAN-to-LAN IPSec, 50× OpenVPN*, 50× L2TP, and 50× PPTP VPN connections. One-click auto IPSec VPN* greatly simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment while also securing and encrypting private site-to-site data communications traveling over the internet.
Internet Access Management Strategy
Standardize users’ online behavior and easily specify the internet access rights and strategies of employee via IP/MAC/URL Filtering and Access Control List (ACL). Captive Portal authentication facilitates network resource control by capturing, authenticating, and classifying user access. Appropriate network resources can also be allocated for particular users or guests.
|Standards and Protocols||
• IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q
• 1 Fixed Gigabit SFP WAN Port
• 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (Max 100m)
SPI 4MB + NAND 128MB
PWR, SYS, SFP WAN, WAN (Speed, Link/Act), LAN (Speed, Link/Act)
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||
8.9 × 5.2 × 1.4 in (226 × 131 × 35 mm)
|IPsec VPN Throughput||
|WAN Connection Type||
• Static/Dynamic IP
• Static Routing
• SPI Firewall
• 100 IPSec VPN Tunnels
WEB Group Filtering§
• No Authentication
• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Web Management Interface
• Automatic Device Discovery