TL-ER605 Omada Gigabit VPN Router
Professional, Secure, and Reliable Gigabit VPN Router
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning***, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for convenience and easy management.
- Five Gigabit Ports: High-speed wired connectivity.
- Up to 3 WAN Ethernet Ports: 1 gigabit WAN port and 2 gigabit WAN/LAN ports with load balance raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
- One USB WAN Port for Mobile Broadband: Mobile broadband via 4G/3G modem is supported for WAN backup by connecting to the USB port.‡
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports up to 20× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16× OpenVPN*, 16× L2TP, and 16× PPTP VPN connections.
- Abundant Security Features: Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data
Omada SDN—The Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
As the gateway that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, ER605 allows for remote and centralized management, anywhere, anytime. Standalone management via the Web UI or app is also available to maximize convenience
Up to Three WAN Gigabit Ports & One USB WAN for Mobile Broadband
Two freely interchangeable ports allow the router to support up to three WAN ports for various Internet access requirements. The multi-WAN Load Balancing function distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
Mobile broadband via 4G/3G modem by connecting to the USB port is also supported for WAN backup.
High-Security and High-Performance VPN
ER605 supports IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN over IPSec/SSL protocols. One-click auto IPSec VPN* greatly simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment. It also secures and encrypts private site-to-site data communications traveling over the internet. This version improves VPN performance by 4–5 times thanks to the open line of communication with Omada’s user base.
Internet Access Management Strategy
Administrators can moderate users’ online behavior and easily specify employees’ internet access rights and strategies via IP/MAC/URL Filtering and Access Control List (ACL). Captive Portal authentication facilitates network resource control by capturing, authenticating, and classifying user access. Appropriate network resources can also be allocated for particular users or guests.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status, and manage clients, all from the convenience of a mobile device.
|Standards and Protocols||
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q
• 1 Fixed Gigabit WAN Port
• 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (Max 100m)
External 12V/1A DC Adapter
128 MB NAND
256 MB DDR
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||
6.2 × 4.0 × 1.0 in (158 × 101 × 25mm)
|NAT (Static IP)||
• Upload: 945.77 Mbps
|WAN Connection Type||
• Static/Dynamic IP
IP/Port/Protocol/Domain Name Filtering
• Static Routing
• SPI Firewall
• No Authentication
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Web Management Interface
• Automatic Device Discovery
Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux